A number of events were held at the Peoples’ Friendship University named after Academician A. Kuatbekov.On further strengthening of measures for the prevention of coronavirus infection among the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus infection (hereinafter) among the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
According to the order of the Minister of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan from ebruary 25, 2015 of No. 130 and the order of the Minister of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan from March 20, 2015 of No. 239
In addition to the resolution of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated June 25, 2020, an algorithm for compliance with the sanitary and disinfection regime in educational institutions was developed.
Employees are sent to work with the consent of the local public health service. Personnel with symptoms of acute respiratory viral infections (fever, cough, nasal congestion) and other infectious diseases are not allowed to work.
- Daily morning filtering of all BSL employees is carried out. In case of symptoms, employees are not allowed to work, they are returned to the orphanage.
- It is recommended not to send the following categories of people to BSL;
– communication with confirmed cases of COVID-19;
– from foreign countries or regions where cases have been registered in the last 14 days;
– People with acute respiratory diseases.
- In order to provide all students and staff of the University with qualified services in accordance with the order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 28.04.2015 №281 “On approval of the rules of approval of primary health care organizations” contracts were signed with institutions.
- The head of BSL took measures to strengthen sanitary-hygienic, anti-epidemic and disinfection measures:
– issuance of a regulatory act of the employer on preventive measures:
– preparation in sanitary and household premises and their equipping with disinfectants;
– Instructions for wards, other employees, parents (legal representatives) on compliance with sanitary and hygienic requirements:
– cleaning and disinfection of household items with the use of hygiene products, ventilation, storage of shifts, provision of drinking water;
– provision of hand sanitizers (sanitizers, soap, etc.) on floors, sanitary groups and dormitories;
– daily monitoring and control of the health of students and other staff;
– organization of temperature measurement of children, mentors and other staff;
– Observance of safety measures in the room during educational activities (mask mode, disinfection, etc.);
– maintain ventilation mode, ventilate every 40 minutes for 10 minutes,
– placement of information materials, memos and instructions on the rules of conduct during quarantine in public places:
- The procedure for exit from the quarantine regime of BSL and the algorithm for compliance with the sanitary-disinfection regime are of a recommendatory nature, implemented by the decision of local executive bodies, taking into account the sanitary-epidemiological situation in the region. University and dormitory staff were instructed, diagrams were drawn. Necessary disinfectants and thermal imagers, bactericidal lamps, sanitizers, tunnels were provided.