Admission of foreign citizens to study at Universities on a paid basis is carried out according to the results of the interview conducted by the admission commissions of Universities during the calendar year.
From August 25 –enrollment and conclusion of the contract on training
List of documents:
- Applicant questionnaire
- Copy of identity document (notarized translation);
3. Copy of residence permit (if any);
4. Certificate or diploma (original), (notarized copy and translation);
5. The document on nostrification of diploma or certificate of Deposit to the procedure of nostrification (CSC Astana);
6. A copy of the certificate of foreign language test TOEFL, threshold score – not less than 560; IELTS, threshold score – not less than 6.0 (English) (if any);
7. 6 photos in size 3 x 4, envelope;
9. Copy and original of the x-ray
Rules of reception of the persons of the Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Reception of statements is carried out from 15 may to 5 June.
To participate in the competition for the award of educational grants, you must submit the following documents:
- Application on a standard form;
- A copy of the identity document (notarized translation) (in the absence of nationality in the passport “Kazakh”, you must provide a certificate from the Embassy of the applicant’s country of nationality);
- Notarized copies of diplomas and their annexes;
- The document on nostrification of diploma or certificate of Deposit to the procedure of nostrification(CSC Astana);
- Certificate of KTA
- A copy of the certificate of naturalization test in a foreign language (English, French, German) (ITP TOEFL), TOEFL, threshold point – not less than 560; IELTS, threshold score – at least 6.0, GrundbausteinDaF – threshold score – With 1, DSH, threshold point – With 1, DELF, a threshold score – a 2, DALF, threshold point – With 1, TCF, threshold point – not less than 400 (in the case of their presence);
- Six photos in size 3×4;
- Copy and original of the x-ray;
- Receipt of payment for testing in a foreign language, in the absence of a certificate of knowledge of a foreign language.
- The cost of testing in the state, Russian and foreign languages– 4 200 tenge per 1 applicant.
- Details of RSE “national testing center” MES RK: 010011, Astana, Pobedy Ave., 60, RN 600 300 086 081, BIN 000140001853, kz536010111000001515, BIC HSBKKZKX, KBE 16, JSC “Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan”.